Vision: Reaching people with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Mission: Going into the unreached areas, sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ, making disciples through effective training and transforming communities through effective leadership work of the church.
- Go in unreached areas-those area where others are unwilling to go “gospel locked communities”
- Share the gospel “To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in Northern Uganda, East, Central and Southern Africa in a movement context”
- Teach and make effective disciples who multiply and teach the saints to obey Jesus commands and to know who they are in Christ and how to live that out each day.
- Train, mentor and equip disciples into church ministry leadership roles “Our goal is to have at least 7 servant leaders in each local community church that can serve as role models in the community”
- Plant and establish healthy churches in places where none exists “Our goal is to plant 50 health self-sustainable churches and equip 350 church leaders in Northern Uganda by 2025”
- Provide trauma counseling and support people escape out of their poverty into peace and prosperity through self sustanaible integrated farming initiatives that lead to community transformation”
“These vulnerable families are not seeking a donation, but rather an investment to plant one or two acres of corn each that will in turn provide food security, a source of income, the ability to pay back the investment and the opportunity to pay forward first generation seeds to other impoverished families”.
- Based on the biblical principles of Romans 12 NFCM will enter into partnership with organizations with same goals and objectives in order to archive NFCM Vision and Mission